Kids Halloween Events in San Francisco 2018
Enjoy Museum Activities, Trick-or-Treating & More in SF
You will find dozens of kids Halloween events in San Francisco every year. They range from the wonderful Scaregrove in Stern Grove to Halloween Hoopla at Yerba Buena Gardens.
Other fun yearly events include the SuperNatural event at the California Academy of Sciences, the celebration at Ghirardelli Square, and the month long activities at Clancy's Pumpkin Patch.
Disclaimer: I recieve a small commission from some of the links on this page.
Halloween Hoopla at the Yerba Buena Gardens
- October 28, 2018 from 12:00pm to 2pm
- Free event
- Music, crafts, and a costume parade
- Children's Garden in the Yerba Buena Gardens at 221 Fourth Street in San Francisco
Clancy's Pumpkin Patch
- Open from October 1 to October 31 from 9am to 9pm every day
- Find a variety of pumpkins including some not often found in other pumpkin patches
- Crawl through the hay maze or take a hay ride through San Francisco
- Visit their website to learn more
California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park
- SuperNatural Halloween Event
- 5pm to 9pm on Saturday, October 27 (5pm to 6:30pm is early admission and has a different ticket price)
- Activities include trick-or-treating, dancing, face painting, magic shows, live animal shows, pumpkins carving, crafts and food/beverages
- The museum does close early this day, at 3pm, in order to prepare for the event
- General admission tickets (6:30pm entry) are $55 for adults and $40 for children, click here to buy them online today
>> More details about visiting the California Academy of Sciences
Tickets to Other Kid Activities for Halloween Weekend
If you are looking for additional activities this Halloween weekend for your kids and your entire family, then check out the great selection of discounted tickets on Goldstar. They offer tickets at up to 50% off, which will save you a bundle this holiday.
Here are a few of the most popular tickets for kids this Halloween.
- Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze, head over to Pier 39 with the entire family to check out this popular mirror maze, discounted tickets offered most days in October, check ticket availability
- Thrills & Chills at California's Great America Theme Park, Santa Clara is the place to be for this Halloween Haunt at California's Great America, offered several days in October, check ticket availability
- Friday, October 26, 2018 from 3pm to 9pm
- $10.00 admission per person
- Annual Halloween event at Sigmund Stern Grove at 2750 19th Avenue
- Includes carnival rides, a haunted house, hay rides, games, crafts, live entertainment and food for sale
- Those in costume can join in on the costume parade
- Every weekend in October
- Navigate through their hay maze with several activity stations along the way
- Visit the Zoo Brew Haus for fall brews and German treats including brats and sauerkraut
- Dance to German music during your visit
- All activities are included with your admission into the zoo
- Learn more about everything there is to see and do at the SF Zoo
Berkeley Halloween Fest & Trick or Treating
- Trick or Treating at more than 70 merchant shops along Fourth Street in Berkeley with a pumpkin on their door
- Festival fun on Delaware at Fourth Street includes face painting, art booth, bubble show, pet parade, Cat in the Hat story booth, and more
- Runs from 2pm to 5pm on Wednesday, October 31
- Fun for the entire family
Halloween Hootenanny (2017)
- 13th Annual Event in the Haight Ashbury District
- Fun and safe place for kids to celebrate Halloween
- This year's theme is "Nightmares and Fears"
- Saturday, October 20 from 11am to 4pm
- In the skate park next to Kezar Pavilion at 755 Stanyan
- Games, costume contest, jumpy house and more
Chinatown Neighborhood Halloween Festival (2017)
- Saturday, October 28
- Activities on Waverly Place, at the Chinatown Y, in Willie Woo Woo Wong Playground, and other places around the district
- Runs from 11am to 5pm
- Tickets available at the entrance gates
Are you looking for just the right costume for Halloween? If so, then check out my list of five great places in San Francisco to buy costumes. Their selection ranges from traditional costume sets to places where you can create your own look.
Save this list to Pinterest!
Other Top Halloween Pages
Back to the Top